Description: TNTippingBot tipping service for the Turtle Network Platform, on Telegram & Discord.
Summary: @TNTippingBot on the Telegram & Discord mobile/web application.
Data Sheet: @TNTippingBot Data Sheet.
Credits: @Hawky & @Black_Turtle in Telegram.
- Tip a user with any Turtle Network asset within a Telegram group.
- Tip a user with any Turtle Network asset within a Discord group.
- Telegram username required (create in Telegram Settings section)
- Turtle Network wallet and address automatically created
Operational Security (OpSEC)
- Telegram app: ‘Who can See my Phone number’ setting change to ‘Nobody’ in ‘Settings, ‘Privacy & Security’ then ‘Phone Number’.
- Changing Telegram username: A tip wallet is linked to a Telegram username, so be aware if username is changed, you could loose access to your tip wallet, so move funds to a new wallet prior and/or import an empty key. Also note that someone else could potentially ‘grab’ the old username and have access to the original wallet, so move funds to a new wallet prior & don’t import the same private key into multiple Telegram usernames.
- Note: Be Safe, it’s a tipping wallet, backup private keys, don’t store large amount of funds, keep private key, phone number & username safe.
- Telegram: Group admin inserts @TNTippingBot into the group.
- Telegram: Group admin gives the bot admin rights to delete messages only, then the bot will clean messages posted.
- Discord: Group admin inserts TNTippingBot#4606 into the group, can insert using the following link: https://discordapp.com/api/oauth2/authorize?client_id=683790734700314630&permissions=157696&scope=bot
- /tntips – show help
- /tnaddress – view address
- /tnbal – view current balance
- /tntip – tip user <user> <amount> <token>
- /tntiptop – tip top10 <amount/user> <token>
- /tntiptop50 – tip top50 <amount/user> <token>
- /tnwithdraw – withdraw coins <address> <amount> <token>
- /tntop – view top10 tippers
- /tnsetfee - sets the fee to pay the tipping with format EG: ETHO
- /tngetfee - shows currently configured fee
- /tntrade – buy or sell <amount> <token>
- /tnprivatekey – request private key
- /tnimportprivatekey – import private key <private key>
@TNTippingBot Type the ‘/tntips‘ to show the below commands;
- /tntips@TNTippingBot #show help message
- /tnaddress@TNTippingBot #show wallet address
- /tnbal@TNTippingBot #show current balance of wallet
- /tntip@TNTippingBot user amount token
- /tntiptop@TNTippingBot amount/user token
- /tnwithdraw@TNTippingBot address amount token
- /tntop@TNTippingBot #shows most tipping person on Telegram
- /tnsetfee@TNTippingBot #sets the fee to pay the tipping with format EG: ETHO
- /tngetfee@TNTippingBot #shows currently configured fee
- /tntrade@TNTippingBot buy/sell amount token
- /tnprivatekey@TNTippingBot #request the private key to your tipping wallet in a private chat
- /tnimportprivatekey@TNTippingBot #import a private key for your tipping wallet in the format <private key> PLEASE SAVE YOUR FORMER PRIVATE KEY IN ORDER FOR BEING ABLE TO RESTORE IT
Note: Please have in mind to not store large amounts of funds due to potential security flaws!
Note: Keys are stored somewhere. Remember this is only for tipping! This is not a full wallet.
Total: 0.05TN p/tip
- fees to TN 0.01TN
- fees to network to process the fee payment: 0.02TN
- fees to network to process tip: 0.02TN
- Nov 2018: /tntiptop50@TNTippingBot – tipping the top 50 in the format <amount/user> <token>
- Added /tnstats to view amount of registered tipbot addresses.
- Added Discord platform support.
- New ‘tnsetfee’ and ‘tngetfee’ commands added.
- Bot moved to new infrastructure and Push Messages created for ‘Tip Tuesday’.
- ‘tntrade’ command added for instant market trades.