Turtle Network provides client libraries to work with the platform from your applications.
Also, you can create decentralized applications (dApps) on the blockchain using Ride language. The dApps functions can be called from applications using client libraries.
Send transactions and read blockchain data from your applications on Python, Java, C#, Swift, Kotlin.
Development of decentralised applications
Start creating decentralised applications following the steps:
- View the Ride language presentation on the official product page.
- Learn the language syntax in the introductory article. Take a look at the examples of Ride scripts.
- The process of developing a decentralized application is explained in the article How to Build, Deploy and Test a Waves Ride dApp on Medium. A step-by-step example of creating a simple dApp is shown on the page Simple voting of the Waves blockchain.
- To learn more about Ride and the infrastructure for creating decentralised applications, take the Mastering Web3 with Waves course. After completing the course, you will receive a certificate of successful completion of the course.
- Scripts can be developed with Waves Ride IDE and setting the network byte to: ‘L’ and setting network node to: https://tnnode2.turtlenetwork.eu/. This can be done through the settings wheel on the top right hand corner of the IDE.
- Visual Studio Code with Ride plugin
- Waves IDE — online application for developing and deploying applications on the blockchain.
- Surfboard — command-line interface for testing and deploying applications on the blockchain.
Get answers to your questions in the Turtle Network group in Telegram.
Waves platform on GitHub
Turtle Network platform page on GitHub — https://github.com/turtlenetwork.